Interest Bruce Wayne Ben Affleck face inserts for cowls

No it's not. Reel is the farthest thing from a recaster. Nice try there trying to muck up someone's project. If you don't have anything constructive to add, how about you go mind your own business?
And what's that remark supposed to mean about me coming running? Do you even know me? I don't think so. I have no clue who you are, nor do I really care.Seems like you are just someone who loves to cause problems so you aren't really worth my time from here on out. Moving on.

If I buy a production made prop, cast it and sell copies, that's OK... right ?
If somebody buys my copy, modifies it a bit and resells it, he's a recaster... right ?

Why should it be any different with a lifecast of an actor's face..? It can be considered as a life "prop" in one way...

Guys.. this is an Interest thread.. if someone had a problem they should have contacted the mods not posted.. I'm sure once the mods see this it will be set straight..

And I'm sure Reel would like to get back to WHO IS INTERESTED.. as that's what the thread is about :)

Definitely not recasting if the item is being completely reworked, if barley tweaked then there may be something to be altered about but the amount of work being done doesn't sound like recasting but of course everyone has their own opinion and view. I would love to see one completely done in both resin and silicone when ever you get the chance. I love collecting busts especially since there is a member here selling some really good DOJ batman cowls that will go prefect with this. Have you tried to perhaps work with this member so that your face can fit is cowl? I am sure members would love to jump on both if they fit together.

Definitely not recasting if the item is being completely reworked, if barley tweaked then there may be something to be altered about but the amount of work being done doesn't sound like recasting but of course everyone has their own opinion and view. I would love to see one completely done in both resin and silicone when ever you get the chance. I love collecting busts especially since there is a member here selling some really good DOJ batman cowls that will go prefect with this. Have you tried to perhaps work with this member so that your face can fit is cowl? I am sure members would love to jump on both if they fit together.

Actually, this fits TheRocketeers armored Bat helmet and we are collaborating on his new DOJ Bat cowl he's working on now to insure it fits like a glove. His newest cowl is gonna be super accurate. So, stay tuned [emoji4]

Reel

Do you or have you done a bale insert?

I've done an entire Bale head. With ears and without.

a841da5516e58047d385ca1d45cd2416.jpg

Last edited:
I can do the lower portion of the face in flesh toned silicone for those with Armored Bat helmets. It'll fit Rocketeers really nice.

Reel

Hey I'm like reeeaaalllly interested so I'm hoping I can but one in a couple months maybe? If they are still gonna be for sale that

Btw EXELLENT WORK my friend I wish you the best of luck.:cool

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back