Brisbane Australia social & community 2013 subscribe to this thread!

What I've finished most recently.
www.facebook.com/swampfiend
www.instagram.com/swampfiend

1truck.jpgtruck2.jpgtruck7.jpgtruck4.jpgtruck6.jpgtruck3.jpgtruck5.jpg

1truck.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck5.jpg

truck6.jpg

truck7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How is your Marty Jacket going?

Mine won't be ready unless a miracle happens.

The bellow sleeves are almost done and the bellows contract down to about 1/2" and expand out to over 6".
I am just not happy with the size.

That sucks man! I was looking forward to seeing your jacket. Mines looking decent, still pretty rough but will be wearable and pretty recognisable at the con. Has all the breathability of a plastic bag though

Has anyone heard from Joe (Juliet76)?

No, not since the time he opened his workshop and you and I were the only two that turned up. And I was after 4PM because I had to work that day.

Do you still have the car or has it been sold?

Best way is to call him. juliet76 if you are still around, I would like the opportunity to catch up again and bring the vacuum chamber over.

No, not since the time he opened his workshop and you and I were the only two that turned up. And I was after 4PM because I had to work that day.

Do you still have the car or has it been sold?

Best way is to call him. @juliet76 if you are still around, I would like the opportunity to catch up again and bring the vacuum chamber over.

*Cough!*
Sooo, I guess, I'M BACK! How is everyone and who's going to Supanova this weekend?

Sorry I've been absent. Life, moving, a trip overseas, have all happened since I was last here. The home workshop is now in a different, smaller location about five minutes from where it was. It's now referred to as The Bunker.

My girlfriend, Belle and I are doing cosplay for the first time ever. I've got the rest of the week off and I'm in the workshop frantically trying to finish builds as I type this. We're going as Agents from the game- The Division.

I'll be at the 501st stand for most of the weekend. Not sure if I will actually wear my costume or just work the table at this time.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back