Breakfast Machine!

lostcasket

I'd like to recreate Pee Wee's Breakfast machine. But I cant seem to identify all of the components in it. Besides a Ferris wheel, Anvil, squirt guns a few cogs and Abraham Lincoln. Aside from the obvious, their are a few toys I remember owning when I was younger. But cant remember what they
were called.. Can anyone help?

breakfast_machine_1.jpg

pee-wee-breakfast-machine-rube-goldberg2.jpg

Jeremylebre-PeeWeesBigAdventureBreakfastMachine982-341.jpg

The large silver wheel on the yellow box is a hub/rubber tire replacement wheel that can be found at hardware stores, the gears look like ones from a toy building set that Galoob made years ago, but i need closeup images to be sure.

2nd picture, attached to the yellow box on the right hand side are two more capsela pieces with the capsela propeller attached to the top.

The paper mache Abraham Lincoln sculpt might be the hardest thing to get!
I was searching for the water guns and found similar ones on ebay.

The Drinking Bird looks like a custom job. The actual ones are made of blown glass (like a Christmas ornament) and are pretty fragile.

What an ambitious project. I will be watching this one for sure. I really wish I could help but all I recognized was the Capsela spheres as I had a few sets when I was a kid. I love Pee Wee's Big Adventure. I pity the fool who don't eat their Mr. T cereal. Great stuff. Good luck on your endeavour.

Thank you everyone for posting!
It's been really helpful, I could remember Capsela for the life of me!

I really hope to tackle this project soon.

The paper mache Abraham Lincoln sculpt might be the hardest thing to get!
I was searching for the water guns and found similar ones on ebay.

Abe I was thinking of having an actor dress up as Lincoln. Punching in on a time card clock. Flipping pancakes, now being his career after retiring for presidency.

The Drinking Bird looks like a custom job. The actual ones are made of blown glass (like a Christmas ornament) and are pretty fragile.

I figured Id just make one from resin, and Extend the neck.

As for this build, It most likely wont be an true Rude Goldberg machine Purdue Rube Goldberg Machine claims Guinness World Record - YouTube
It will only be used in a short film, probably filmed shot for shot.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back