body suits in UK / Europe

Alienator

There's something I've always wanted to try a full creature suit, some of my skills have come aways some and I've had quite a few requests lately for a full suit so im putting some figures and ideas together.

Im just curios if theres already fully finished body suits available in the UK or Europe, I dont really wanna step on anyone elses toes and if someones already offering something good for the price I dont want the competion either lol, seriously I've seen a few on ebay over time and im aware theres people who really want these but lack some of the skills and time to make something that big, Im thinking of making a body cast of my mate whos 6 foot 2 inches so it should be pretty encompassing for any wearer...

Anyway thoughts or ideas would be appreciated, even requests for a femme predator suit

Gerard

Hi
im finding it hard to find a suit as im big 6ft2 and 18st what sort of money would you be looking at as im very intrested

stakes

Well the only UK skins I could find when I was looking were Usurper (P1 legs) and Monstermaker (P2 suit) though I could be wrong.
In a few pay days time, I'd be interested if you are making a generic skin (i.e with no premade armour on), so keep us posted ;) Already have your Scar bio!

:D

$500.00 umm thats not alot I hope thats just blank latex rubber skins

I have no idea how much I'll be looking to let them go for or if I'll offer blanks yet, or if it happen for that matter

So far the rough outline is to make a full upper and lower torso section but hopefully make it so it can be altered in some way to fit athletic and retired predators (larger sized ;) ). from suits Ive seen made to be wearable and dynamic im figuring the elbows, knees and shoulders need to be free in some way so if thats the case the suit will come with additional armour covering in those areas, the suit itself will be all skin and armour will be extras, and theres also a huge resoarce of armour out there on the market as well...

Does any of the UK guys know of a good tut and supplier for those foam dreads as well, I do like the sculpted latex ones I've made in the passed, but there very slow going to make, set of 8 plaster moulds only being able to pull every 3 days takes 19 days per set, im not expecting to sell loads so a set every 19 days isnt bad but with limited space and having the workshop cluttered with dread skins moulds and painting is a real hassle, i'd rather have that turn over in a day and clear everything out the way

Anyway thanks for your comments and ideas guys, hope this happens

yeah that price is for raw unpainted as alot of the time people wish to paint them or get them painted themselves.

If looking at the ADI books is anything to go by, the arms on the upper body should be outstretched to the side, this will then help with movement in the suit id imagine.

Bambooie and Monsterroom both supply great foam dreds.

As for making them , i think slicone molds give the best results( bambooie uses silicone ) but along with the silicone not particulary cheap, the molds only have a limited life span.

I am not sure what Monsterroom uses for his molds, i know they used to be sealed Plaster, and i also think Mannowar uses plaster/stone.

Hopefully some of the guys who make them can chime in with MOULD help.

hope this is of some help.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back