Body by Chrysler, soul by Hell.

Rocketbobs

Well that sums it up, pretty much. 14k gold plated hero grill emblem off everybody's favorite haunted Mopar. Seen at the start of the film and in the final scenes. So pleased to own this piece!
a693599e-244f-9072.jpg

Agreed! Watch ASAP! Best boy and his car movie ever made, besides maybe the original Gone in Sixty Seconds. My high school car (I still own) experience was very similar to to Christine, minus my car killing people.

Agreed! Watch ASAP! Best boy and his car movie ever made, besides maybe the original Gone in Sixty Seconds. My high school car (I still own) experience was very similar to to Christine, minus my car killing people.

Actually, the original Gone in 60 Seconds was more of "a guy and the stolen car he can't get rid of." Christine is pretty good as a film, and the book was a good read (it was the first adult book I read and I read it just before starting high school).

Who Knows more about this christine ?

It looks like the one that is first seen in the movie, you know when Arnie first sees her, takes her home and then to Darnell's, minus a few parts taken off (which seems consistent with what I heard about the production). I could very well be wrong.

I thought exactly the same i find it strange that he only did so many years later nothing haven't changed and still exactly the same as in the beginning of the movie.
Onn the left side you see another one from the back.
And he is now in Belgium I thought

while we are still talking is true that there is a new movie aubouth christine? because in this trailer, see talk about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcI_GhM1Q10

Last edited:
while we are still talking is true that there is a new movie aubouth christine? because in this trailer, see talk about

Christine 2 - The Revenge - YouTube

Actually, the trailer appears to be consisting of the deleted scenes from Carpenter's film. The scene with Leigh and Dennis in his car at the start of the trailer actually takes place after Dennis' ride with Arnie, with Arnie's speech about love. It's a scene that's actually in the novel and plays dead-on to the novel, basically, it's Arnie that pulls up in Christine behind them. Dennis gets out of the car and tries to talk to Arnie, but he screams at Arnie, climbs back into Christine and tries to run him over (that's where the flicking of the bird comes in).

As far as I am aware, the only film related info for another Christine film I heard was that the writer of Disturbia was working on another adaptation of King's novel. And that was at least two/three years ago, I haven't heard of any new news on it since, and it hasn't been confirmed or denied that a second adaptation is even in the works. Honestly, you're more likely to see a fan sequel than a real sequel to Christine. If you're ever bored, I recommend KITT vs. Christine and KITT vs. Christine: Christine's Revenge. Both are machinima shorts made with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, kinda okay (again, only if you're bored) and can be found on YouTube.

You might know of the uncut version is sold on DVD?
I'm very curious how this whole movie looks like it.
I have the Kitt Vs Christine viewed ... But i dont like it so mutch
Well maybe I have some news about another movie where you can see christine knows someone ...
In the movie Stephen Kings Cat's Eye drive them around in a neighborhood
she stops for the camera and a dog and cat and then drive them again ... this very cool.this might meaby stephans christine his own?

Stephen King's Cat's Eye 1985 TV Trailer - YouTube at 0:12

You might know of the uncut version is sold on DVD?
I'm very curious how this whole movie looks like it.
I have the Kitt Vs Christine viewed ... But i dont like it so mutch
Well maybe I have some news about another movie where you can see christine knows someone ...
In the movie Stephen Kings Cat's Eye drive them around in a neighborhood
she stops for the camera and a dog and cat and then drive them again ... this very cool.this might meaby stephans christine his own?

Stephen King's Cat's Eye 1985 TV Trailer - YouTube at 0:12

As far as I know, there isn't an uncut version of the film on DVD, but the Special Edition DVD does have the deleted scenes featured in the trailer.

Sorry you didn't find KITT vs. Christine enjoyable. I guess it's just the 1980s kid in me.

Yeah, Cat's Eye features Christine really briefly. And I've read that King features a '58 Plymouth Fury that matches Christine's description in It. But as for in other works, the closest for another on-screen appearance is the adaptation of Stephen King's Riding The Bullet, in which a Plymouth Fury is used, but it is a 1960 Plymouth Fury (in King's novella, the car featured in the story was a 1965 Ford Mustang).

Thanx Again for your info :)
I going buy the Special Edition DVD i guess i'm very intresting about the scenes.
I myself had never heard of Riding The Bullet.
So I agree also search for this movie.
Some thime i play gta christine I tried to load it but I have never succeeded.
Is there with you maybe know if there's even movie posters for sale.
Here in the Netherlands you see all that stuff not so much.
Also, lobby cards that I would not even of that movie would want to have.
What happened to the rest of the movie props ever sold or something?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back