Blade Runner Blaster Display Stand

I just received mine yesterday as well, may I ask where you got that metal steyr logo disc?

Yes, the disk is very cool. Where do you get those?

That badge looks alot like a Genuine Steyr Car Badge which I have purchased a few years ago and are still for sale on ebay. 47mm diameter good quality badge. Seller is selling quite a number of them and they are now discounted from a normal retail price of 25 GBP to 9.99 GBP each.

Just search for Steyr badge emblem on ebay and you should be able to find the listing.

Last edited:
I want a stand like this, help me.
Screenshot_20210731-132407_Google.jpg

I was going to order the plastic stand on the hollywood collectibles site but it's 92 dollars? And there's others on etsy for like 25....is it that much better in quality cause the gun is heavy, u don't want it to fall over

I designed the blaster stand that Hollywood Collectibles is selling, or at least, I designed that stand and sold the rights and cutting files to Tomensuke for them to sell. I don't know if HC is selling Tomenosuke stands or a knock offs. The stand works well BUT the blaster is pretty top heavy and if you live in an area prone to earthquakes (or have a cat that likes to jump up onto your display shelf) you might want to opt for one of the stands on Etsy with a larger rectangular base. Still, those stand have pretty shallow cradles so the blaster could be bumped off, even if the stand doesn't fall over.

Something to be aware of, my stand design was custom fit to the grip profile of the Tomenosuke Blaster. It might not fit blasters made by other manufacturers, 3D printed blasters or Plastic kits.

what about this .....https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/blade-runner-deckards-blaster-stand-w-bullets.338246/

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back