Bio mask in progress

Okuri

Hey guys 8D

I'm making a bio mask at the moment, which is made out of cardboard and masking tape.

Here are pictures of my progress so far:

P1020240.JPG

P1020242.JPG

And here it is so far! I used Plaster of Paris rolls instead of the powdery liquid one, because I actually used that first, but after 3 days of waiting for it to dry it just crumbled up and broke off the mask, so I chipped the rest off and recived my rolls today, and used them. It is really hard now xD however I am questioning if these rolls can be sanded down to make it smooth? anyone know?

P1020308.JPG

P1020309.JPG

P1020312.JPG

Once this is done I'll spray paint it silver C: also I'm waiting to get my dreads xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys 8D

I'm making a bio mask at the moment, which is made out of cardboard and masking tape.

Here are pictures of my progress so far:

And here it is so far! I used Plaster of Paris rolls instead of the powdery liquid one, because I actually used that first, but after 3 days of waiting for it to dry it just crumbled up and broke off the mask, so I chipped the rest off and recived my rolls today, and used them. It is really hard now xD however I am questioning if these rolls can be sanded down to make it smooth? anyone know?

Once this is done I'll spray paint it silver C: also I'm waiting to get my dreads xD
Its Amazing. I would have never had a guess that it was made from cardboard. as for the smoothness i think the bumps will give it a metallic look when its done

Last edited by a moderator:
Back