BIG BLUE

Nismo300ZX

Here it is, Big Blue. Once again, thanks to all who helped on this build. It truly is my dream build complete. Thanks and enjoy the photos!
-Jay
_D033665.jpg.gif

_D033664.jpg.gif

_D033669.jpg.gif

IMG_1191.jpg.gif

IMG_1265.jpg.gif

P1020799.jpg.gif

DSC00120.jpg.gif

DSC00101.jpg.gif

DSC00103.jpg.gif

DSC00104.jpg.gif

That was a great high-quality suit that you had down there in Atlanta. Everything about it is perfectly detailed and spot-on. You don't see too many blue Predators around, so that makes your concept even better.

By the way, where did you go after we did the banner photos and Bryan Humphrey photos on Saturday? I don't remember why you didn't go on the hunt with us. No big deal, really, but I don't remember seeing you in any other group photos from Dragon*Con.

This is such an awesome suit that you have, but you must eat more and work out a bit, seems like your bio is much bigger than your body since you are too skinny

This is such an awesome suit that you have, but you must eat more and work out a bit, seems like your bio is much bigger than your body since you are too skinny

LOL wtf i think your suit is awsome bro. everything works real well.

Love it! Thanks for sharing! I really love the oxidized metal look on the bio I think your overall concept is great! I plan on going with a blue predator color scheme too! Blue Predator Clan ;)

I don't know how to say it, but you have a nice body frame. No offense to other people, but there are a lot of bulky preds (although the paintjob and accessories could cause that too I guess), so being tall and thin makes you a very distinct hunter.

whoa one of the best costume i seen in a long time hes not that big lol ..i know thats wat she said his body looks more like a wolf predators body skinnt fit n muscular pretty coool great job

Yep...there was some space between the halfmask and the bio right in the middle and with the extra velcro spots. It just helps fill that gap and lets it all connect better.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back