Limited Run Bermans + Nathans Label/Tag - Superman, Star Wars, Batman, Indiana jones

cwoodreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all!

Setting up this interest thread to see if there is any appetite for some Replica Bermans + Nathans Labels. These can be sewn into replica costumes to add a little extra accuracy! These would be 50x30mm Damask woven label with an end fold (Left and Right).

Attached is some preliminary artwork. Hoping to make a few tweaks.

Eagle eyed members will notice that a comma is missing. This is a tell that indicates it is not an authentic label.

Depending on numbers, current price would be £2.00-2.50 per label.

Always open to suggestions to approve the design/accuracy. If you think something is wrong, let me know!

B&N Label 2.png

Last edited:
I would suppose that any costume made by Bermans & Nathans in those days would get an appropriate label ... here's a vague picture of Luke's Jeans worn on the STAR WARS set :

luke_skywalker_pants.jpg

Chaïm

I've got tons of pictures of those exact pants. I was just double checking because I know a few of the garments made for the OT were subcontracted out like Han's ESB jacket.

Looks to only be a splatter of interest so far. Unless people are willing to buy 20-30 of them (@£25-£35), it might not be feasible at the moment.

Hello all!

Setting up this interest thread to see if there is any appetite for some Replica Bermans + Nathans Labels. These can be sewn into replica costumes to add a little extra accuracy! These would be 50x30mm woven label with a end fold (Left and Right).

Attached is some preliminary artwork. Hoping to make a few tweaks.

Eagle eyed members will notice that a comma is missing. This is a tell that indicates it is not an authentic label.

Depending on numbers, current price would be £2.00-2.50 per label.

Always open to suggestions to approve the design/accuracy. If you think something is wrong, let me know!

View attachment 1655109
I would be interested in 3. Will the text be printed or sewn? Could you clarify? Thanks in advance. AJ

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back