Beginner's Grail Diary (Printable Pages + Inserts)

Where has everyone been finding the big dead sea map (Sig 02 pg 8-9)?
Its supposed to be a hand drawn map that is different to the other signatures but I'm finding it pretty difficult to find in a good res.
I would be grateful for any help

OK perfect. but after printing the pages how should I arrange them to make the binding and have the book like in the movie?
Each pdf is a single binding one all the pages are printed, cut and fold them and then put them all on top of each other starting with the first page and then do a basic sew to hold all the pages together, continue this until you've done all the pdfs.

It is fun alright, but a hard and time consuming work. As I've said before, of all the props I've made, the Grail Diary and the Ruby Slippers from The Wizard of Oz are the ones I've spent more time with. But it pays at the end ;)
Good luck with your project

Made a start on doing a practice run this evening and printed the first PDF along with a few inserts. For some reason, my printer really doesn’t like wanting to print this correctly. So I’ve had to print them out one sided, then stick every other page together to create the book. I’ll have it figured out by the time I start the actual version.

Attachments

• 4615997B-A2C7-4D62-9ED1-E69C01BC246A.jpeg
    4615997B-A2C7-4D62-9ED1-E69C01BC246A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 278
  • 9BAFF07C-CCAA-4A2B-8E2F-EA72B8D4B0CA.jpeg
    9BAFF07C-CCAA-4A2B-8E2F-EA72B8D4B0CA.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 267
  • 7C815722-A3DC-4D03-8B07-8E46C26A2150.jpeg
    7C815722-A3DC-4D03-8B07-8E46C26A2150.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 235
  • 2D75EBFC-612F-4C71-A8F4-81B01130A92A.jpeg
    2D75EBFC-612F-4C71-A8F4-81B01130A92A.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Made a start on doing a practice run this evening and printed the first PDF along with a few inserts. For some reason, my printer really doesn’t like wanting to print this correctly. So I’ve had to print them out one sided, then stick every other page together to create the book. I’ll have it figured out by the time I start the actual version.
Looks fantastic so far!

"Dad's Grail Diary, Every Clue He Ever Followed, Every Discovery He Made, A Complete Record Of His Search For The Holy Grail, This Is His Whole Life"
After clearing out my old laptop i recovered my old grail diary files that i intended to use in my own grail diary back in 2016 but never got around to but now i hope to put them to good use. Anyway if anyone wants free grail diary pages here you go but beware it's quite a large download so it's split into 10 parts.

Dylan Conway
Raider of the Doomed Crusade
Thank you so much for the work you have put into this Much appreciated

Each pdf is a single binding one all the pages are printed, cut and fold them and then put them all on top of each other starting with the first page and then do a basic sew to hold all the pages together, continue this until you've done all the pdfs.
hi, the first page of the pdf need to be on top of the stack or on bottom?

Thanks for the signatures and the inserts.
I used to have them before my computer died and lost everything. I used to have a set of pages where they were a single image on a page - I'm currently looking for that at the minute if anyone knows where I can find them again

Here is a good one I have been able to find for the map. You can choose to download at the original resolution which is 5619 x 4448 px.

Is there any place to get a translation for the handwritten pages? Also is this the Story Prop or Hero Prop of the grail diary? It seems to be the story prop but just making sure. Would this include the original 65(?) pages from the movie as well? Sorry, just really new to this and just wanted to know more of the grail diary?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back