Battlestar Galactica Colonial Handgun

BonesAreDollars

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
JAN 2023:
This run is on hold until I can work out a scaling issue and some other minor details. I will post an update when I have time to do a new test build.

Wanting do do a small run of the BSG Colonial Handgun based on Buissonland’s awesome model. These will be finished/weathered pieces. Will start the run when it hits 5 orders, expect a two week turn around when production starts.

Here’s the test build I just finished today:

3D46C276-CAE6-4D51-BA54-812B3ABD3DF0.jpeg
EBC65C49-D754-4239-879E-F226A8557993.jpeg
8EB9CE14-E64E-4335-AAD6-5E0ED4C7997B.jpeg
DA322CAB-1F6F-4751-9B88-0EF65E162454.jpeg

Will be printed in highly durable abs-like resin, hand painted then weathered.

$150 usd domestic shipping included (international shipping available message me location for pricing)

No deposit required and payment only accepted when item is ready to ship.

*clean un-weathered version available upon request.

2. nurturer - awaiting refund confirmation
3. Dcast - Refunded
4. Chicagovader - canceled

Last edited:
I'm in for one either way but will you offer an unpainted kit?
Currently the standing deal I have with the modeler is I’ll only offer fully finished props in small batch runs.

When I make these I always send pics for your approval before payment. If there’s something you’d like done different we can always discuss.

The one shown was a quick build for reference so the paint jobs on the ones ordered will be a lot sharper.

Currently the standing deal I have with the modeler is I’ll only offer fully finished props in small batch runs.

When I make these I always send pics for your approval before payment. If there’s something you’d like done different we can always discuss.

The one shown was a quick build for reference so the paint jobs on the ones ordered will be a lot sharper.
That's fine. A painted and weathered one as close to the onscreen depiction would be great. Excited for the run

Can I ask do you ship to the uk? Due to customs they might not let a fully built gun through the Border also? Dont know if there is another option or not? Thanks and great looking piece!

Quick update:
I’ve been working these in between other builds. Possibly will complete the ones already ordered before the list fills up. I’ll keep everyone updated separately when the builds are a little further along

I’ve got a couple of these ready for paint. I messaged the people on the list asking if they’d want them this week. Let me know, otherwise I’ll probably shelve these until a few more are ordered

DarthPlatypus nurturer I reached out in messages with no reply. I intended to only start this run when it hit 5 orders but it looks like it’s going to fall short.

I’ve got a couple of these ready for paint that I can squeeze in this week.

Let me know and I’ll work them in, if not let me know if you’d like to cancel so I know where we stand.

Thanks
- Bones

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back