Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Funny, the piping seems to be a bit random at places, almost like the suit has been re-sewn together multiple times. Or is it scars pushing through the same way Cavill's veins show through his suit ?

Looks to me like it's a nod to the New 52 batsuit together with the apparent lack of underpants on the outside.

Edit: The pattern of the seams on his suit are not unlike this New 52 suit from the Arkham Origins game.
ajJWB4P.jpg

Last edited:
i mentioned this on another thread but to me the suit still looks like rubber. can't tell until a better picture comes out but i think it is still a rubber suit. i think the folds and battle damage are sculpted into it to make it look more fabric.

Agreed

It is sooo close to the original Batman as envisioned by Hollywood--Snyder and Affleck almost got it right.

There is only one true look for Batman captured by pointed horns, sweaty heavy sweat shirts and stretchy pants, oversized underwear worn more properly on the OUTSIDE, glittery belts, gardening gloves, and a cape made out of an old bed sheet...

This is the look that strikes fear into the wicked...a Batman that looks just insane enough to either kill you, or remove his mask and reveal himself to be your Uncle Ralph. Just look at that murderous rage captured by the original suit! It truly is spine tingling!

"I am the night!"

"I am BATMAN!"

Last edited:
Love the new suit. Digging the Frank Miller design. Is it me or does the cowl & cape look like its one piece? Would love the blue / grey version. So who is going to be the first person to start molding the cowl? :D

Hmmm, an interesting parallel, here's the new Batman with batmobile

1901435_10152041199391174_1145203436241069300_n.jpg

and here's the one from 1989

batman-movie-poster-1989-1.jpg

I wonder if this is an homage or just a coincidence?

I think everything looks great, except the fat emblem. Better than expected.

Miles and miles better than the Superman suit they came up with for MoS.

Not crazy about the stubby ears either, but I love the organic, muscular look of the suit. It is scary looking, like Batman is supposed to be. Affleck does fit the mask pretty good..

I think this colorized version posted by Celtic007 looks amazing:

Affleck Batman Suit.png

I don't mind the actual pic, but I think it would look 100x better with the golden colored belt like above.

Either way I can't even express how much I am looking forward to this movie :popcorn:

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back