Batman Helmet Pep

rsmith

Hey all,

I'm new to this whole pep stuff, and as such my first attempt at unfolding a Batman Helmet Pep I modeled didn't turn out so well. Would anybody be willing to Unfold this for me? I can let the community have the actual model I was just hoping someone more skilled than I am would be able to look at it.

Here are some images of the pep.

Thanks IndyFanChuck! Like I said I'm a newbie...but I figured I'd start working on a halloween costume early. I want to create my own batman style suit so I started with the helmet.

Hey all...sorry for not updating you on the status of the project.. I managed to unfold it (not very well) bit will make the file public to everyone if you'd like later on today. Be warned that I modeled the scowl based on my head in Maya so it may not fit everyone but I really wanted try cowl pep as opposed to a latex cowl. I'll upload a link online in a few.

Finally got this stuff unfolded somewhat efficiently, now it's time to start building my first ever pep.
20110902235552891.jpg

Nice unfold, I'm planning to make my own bat cowl model, one day........:unsure

If I can give you a suggestion I think it is better if you re-topo the model on the sides, you can make the unfolding easier

Hey Egon, I'll get you some PDF's if you shoot me your e-mail, or does anyone else want them? In the meantime here is my progress.

Never done this before so I'm going to research the whole Resin/Fiberglass process and it's on to step 2.

20110923235047999.jpg

20110923235033396.jpg

20110923235057777.jpg

Let me know what you think guys!

Hey Egon, I'll get you some PDF's if you shoot me your e-mail, or does anyone else want them? In the meantime here is my progress.
Let me know what you think guys!

It looks great man. I'd also appreciate a pdf, if you wouldn't mind posting it?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back