Batman Forever Riddler Props?

Hawke

Thinking about starting a few Riddler-themed props this weekend (the box, the riddles to bruce, the bat-bomb) and was wondering if anyone has ever attempted or has a few pictures. Would love some input, especially for the box prop. Never attempted anything like it.

When the movie came out the Warner Brothers Studio Stores at the time sold BAtarangs and some other replicas from the movie. I'm not sure but I think they also may have had one of the canes for sale.

I have the cane that came out. Only wore the costume once.

MattRiddler.jpg

I have about 8 or so pics of the green bat riddler bombs that were sold over the years if you want them, just PM me. A few of them were taken next to a ruler if my memory serves.

I have the cane that came out.

replica right? - looks a little thick between your fingers and head.

I have a Riddler collection going of actual props - own his green jumpsuit, both the question mark cane and the skull cane, his gloves he uses briefly at Wayne Manor enterance/lair and soon a batbomb.

If anyone knows the location of any other actual Riddler props please let me know :)

replica right? - looks a little thick between your fingers and head.

I have a Riddler collection going of actual props - own his green jumpsuit, both the question mark cane and the skull cane, his gloves he uses briefly at Wayne Manor enterance/lair and soon a batbomb.

If anyone knows the location of any other actual Riddler props please let me know :)

dude, show some pics! :love

dude, show some pics! :love

I do have a few older pictures I took a couple years back which can be seen here - The green jumpsuit and both canes (the question mark one is slightly damaged but I still love it), I haven't taken pics of the gloves yet and havent recieved the bat bomb just yet (next month).

I'm slowly going through and updating the images :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back