Batman Forever Grapple Gun(s)

NuadaDesigns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a model I just finished for a friend making a Batman Forever display. He requested that the file be the extended, "ready to shoot" spear as opposed to the more compact version.

IMG_20210603_185417.png
IMG_20210603_185350.png
IMG_20210603_185316.png

Looks good. You don't see many replicas of that grapple. Great work.
Thank you! There isn't a huge amount of reference out there, but after a few eureka moments over the past few attempts, I was able to work out the unseen parts. Test prints coming soon.

Check out the orignial film's prop builder's video run through here if you are still looking for solid reference-

Great video full of the original prop master sculpts.

Really amamzing stuff.

Thanks again for the new reference!! You seem the be the man with all the links I can't find!!

I have the carabiner modelled so I can make the changes to the grapple. I must change the grip now also. I spent today working on the Pipe grabbing grapple. This video will help with that big time also.
IMG_20210615_193159.png

Batman forever had some nice looking tech, a little too stylized, like the whole movie really. As for the grappling hook, could it be made hollow? I always thought it resembled a dog leash, maybe a small one could go in there.

… that’s me, always going for working or articulated props.

Flexi Laisse rétractable classique pour chien Noir Taille M 7,9 m
Amazon.ca

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back