Batman Begins/The Dark Knight linked belt project *NEW DIRECTION AND PICS PAGE 3*

I'd be inclined to get myself metal strips anyways, so you might not have to make these pieces for each belt you produce. will it be real screws on the buckle? I forget.

I'd be inclined to get myself metal strips anyways, so you might not have to make these pieces for each belt you produce. will it be real screws on the buckle? I forget.

would be nice if the metal strips were an option for this belt (for an additional fee)

That would be a lot of extra work finding them as well as casting the belt

Think it would be best for the people wanting metal parts to do it themself

true, but id rather not temper with a belt worth $300 (more or less). maybe someone will make a run of metal strips :confused

true, but id rather not temper with a belt worth $300 (more or less). maybe someone will make a run of metal strips :confused

LOL I can't see this being close to tha figuret, rubber stunt belt go for 2/3rds that.
And I agree that is a lot of extra work to place on Ken.

LOL I can't see this being close to tha figuret, rubber stunt belt go for 2/3rds that.
And I agree that is a lot of extra work to place on Ken.

i think $300 was the rough estimate sated at some point earlier on this thread but it wont be a surprise if this belt will cost A LOT more

Ouch, well over $300? I may have to wait for the stunt version for that price point then. Same builder for the stunt belt or is someone else doing that build?

Thanks for the comments, guys...

Yes, real screws on the buckle.

Metal is not my craft so that is not something I will offer.

Ouch, well over $300? I may have to wait for the stunt version for that price point then. Same builder for the stunt belt or is someone else doing that build?
I will not be working on a stunt version of the belt.

Sorry if the answer is obvious but will the pieces be solid resin or hollow?

No worries... oh yes, everything will be cast solid. I may experiment a little to bring the weight of the big cartridge down a bit... but even when cast solid with no modifiers, the magnets are strong enough to hold it in place.

And I will have more updates on this in the next couple days.

No worries... oh yes, everything will be cast solid. I may experiment a little to bring the weight of the big cartridge down a bit... but even when cast solid with no modifiers, the magnets are strong enough to hold it in place.

And I will have more updates on this in the next couple days.

That's great to hear. The heavier this belt is the better (makes it feel more real when holding imo).

Are you gonna be using natural earth magnets or something a little less powerful? Those magnets are killers!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back