Batman Arkham City cure help

Batmobile

Hello everyone. I'm very new here and was wondering if maybe someone could help. I've recently started a project, making a replica cure from Batman: Arkham City. I have the test tubes and the blue lids are on the way but I'm having trouble replicating the blue liquid. I've tried many combinations of water and food coloring even going to try using blue glow stick liquid after they expired but the liquid turns back clear after the chemical reaction is spent. If anyone has any suggestions I would very much appreciate it. Below are some pics of what I have and what I'm looking for.

20130513_170056[1].jpg20130513_170019[1].jpgScreenshot_2013-05-13-16-58-28[1].pngScreenshot_2013-05-14-06-04-41[1].png

The first picture is without the flash of the camera on. As you can see it looks a little too green under natural light. Also the cure is not transparent.

Last edited:
Haven't tried that yet. Good idea. I'll head to the store and grab a bottle and see how it looks and maybe try playing with it a bit if it needs a tweak to the shade. Thanks!

I think I may have found what I need. If I use blue curacao liquor and add something to make it a little milky and not transparent I think that may be it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back