Limited Run Batman 89 Speargun Kits

Stellar work as always, Valor! I've always loved this prop.

If it's not too late, could you put me down for a kit please? If the run is full no worries :)

Cheers,

Ron

Stellar work as always, Valor! I've always loved this prop.

If it's not too late, could you put me down for a kit please? If the run is full no worries :)

Cheers,

Ron
The run's full Ron, but I'll put you down as interested if/when I do more!

Looks like I missed the boat, unfortunately. If another run happens, I'm in for a full set. Great work Valor!

Hey folks. The prototype pieces are in and they are beautiful! I have a few adjustments to make so this a a better kit for you. I will be ordering all kit parts soon. If you have not paid for your kit, I would appreciate it. If you are no longer interested in this run, PLEASE let me know, I have other buyers behind you.

Thanks,
Steve.

I've made a few adjustments to the final files and have send all files back over to Corellia Creations. They will be printing 20 kits!!! I'm so excited! Same as last time, timing is about 3 weeks to get parts. I'll keep you in the loop. Final payment will of course need to be made before I ship your kit.

The parts are coming! The parts are coming!

dfce92636b21d05400bb618c4b7d088.jpg

The parts are in!!! The parts are in!!! Everything is looking really great. I spent the afternoon doing all the final drilling and tapping for the screws.

• If you have paid in full: Your kit will ship this week
  • If you have not paid in full: please do, and I'll get your kit right out to you.
  • If you are still listed as INTERESTED: Let me know if you intend to buy this kit. PLEASE contact me if you need to drop from the list. I have other buyers that would like your spot.

Thank you all so much for making this a cool project. I deeply hope you love this kit.

Steve

Attachments

• I54JLkY9Sjq8QbCDPgpRZw.jpg
    I54JLkY9Sjq8QbCDPgpRZw.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
  • VG291XYhTpeX+wuxRRO3Yg.jpg
    VG291XYhTpeX+wuxRRO3Yg.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 127
  • fullsizeoutput_288c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_288c.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 118
  • fullsizeoutput_2886.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2886.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 122
  • fullsizeoutput_2885.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2885.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 131
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back