Limited Run Batman 89 Speargun Kits

Also, I’m potentially interested in the attachments, but depends on the price and when you’d need payment for those.

Hey folks, This is now a LIVE LIMITED RUN Thread!! I just updated the main post. The pricing for the Attachment Kit (Bolo + Tranquilizer Dart) is $75. So the price for the entire system us $325 for the unfinished kits. Let me know if you have any questions.

If you are no longer interested, PLEASE let me know so I can open up your spot for someone else.

Last edited:
I am for sure in for both attachments.

I don't suppose you would also consider doing the hook thingie that he used at the very end to save he and vicki vale from falling to their deaths at the very end? There's a couple very clear shots of it both closed and opened on the bluray :D

Last edited:
Hey
Interested
Cool. Can you tell me if you're interested in just the Speargun, or also the Attachments shown? Also, this is not an interest thread anymore. I'm actively taking payments to secure your spot. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hey guys, thank you all for your interest and commitment to these kits. I will be sending parts into production tomorrow. SO EXCITED! From there we're looking at 3-4 weeks to get parts.

Even in the last few days there has been a wild flurry of revisions and tweaks to better align these with the screen-used guns. I'm almost afraid to let this go into production because it keeps getting better and better. One things I'm really proud of is the steel cables on the reel. I've been looking everywhere to find something to include in the kit that you can wrap around the empty reel to make it look like there's steel line in there. Now the steel cables will be a printed insert that just fits in. A little silver and it will look legit.
To tide you over, here's some screen grabs go the current files!
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 6.55.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 6.59.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 6.59.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 6.58.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 6.56.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 6.55.50 PM.png

Last edited:
Hey folks, slight change of plan. I've made so many small tweaks to the model that I am going to take the time to run a single prototype with the vendor to confirm everything fits nicely and will be a good build process for you. This means it's still a few weeks before I send files for all of you, but it will give me an opportunity to address any issues before I make your kits.

I just sent files to the vendor for the prototype. It should be about 3 weeks to get that prototype.
Thanks for your patience. This project is now almost 10 months in the making, so I want to get it right :)

Steve

Whoo Hoo!! Looks like this is a full run. Thanks everyone. If you have expressed interest and HAVE NOT PAID, please let me know if you're still interested and how you would like to pay. I just want to open up the slot if anyone wants to drop. Thanks again.

For the cable I was thinking of using the twisted steel wire for hanging pictures. It's not very expensive and I think it would look pretty good. Your insert is a great idea though, it will be nice and uniform.

For the cable I was thinking of using the twisted steel wire for hanging pictures. It's not very expensive and I think it would look pretty good. Your insert is a great idea though, it will be nice and uniform.
You'll still be able to try that. The cable piece will be an option. However, I can tell you I tried using actual steel cable and could not get it to spiral around and hold in place. It's just too stiff #thatswhatshesaid

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back