Bam! Pow! Biff! Nananananana... You know the rest....

I wonder if Adam West forgot how he 'acted' as batman. Burt Ward seems to still sound pretty spot on. but adam west almost sounds like he's doing a parody. or could just be that he's older.

Batman and Robin, starring Mayor West as the voice of Batman! :lol

I read on FB a couple of days ago that they've already green-lit a second movie... and cast The Shat as the voice of Two-Face...

I read once that the show considered having Two-Face on as a recurring villain, and that Clint Eastwood was being looked at for the part, but dropped Two-Face because either it was "too gruesome" or Clint wasn't interested. In any case, I can't get the image out of my head of Eastwood as Two-Face; I thought that would've been great!

I think Adam West is so used to voicing an incompetent nincompoop on Family Guy that he kept wanting to veer off into ridiculousness with his voice, but it doesn't actually bother me or take away from the sheer awesomeness of the project.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I read once that the show considered having Two-Face on as a recurring villain, and that Clint Eastwood was being looked at for the part, but dropped Two-Face because either it was "too gruesome" or Clint wasn't interested. In any case, I can't get the image out of my head of Eastwood as Two-Face; I thought that would've been great!

Harlan Ellison apparently wrote a treatment for the Two-Face story and they've adapted it into a comic written by Len Wein. I have it but, shame on me, I haven't actually gotten around to reading it. Really looking forward to the "New Adventures"!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back