Back to the Future

I always wanted this paper prop in a decent quality: the phonebook page with Doc's phone number and address from Lou's cafe. Thanks to a high-resolution auction picture from 2022, I was finally able to re-create it.

Ignore page 1 and print pages 2 and 3 double-sided on a paper sheet, US-Letter size.

http://www.zubcic.com/pdf/Lous_Cafe_Phonebook_Page_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_US-Letter.pdf

Preview pictures:

View attachment 1785370

View attachment 1785371
Lol. Same. I have mine folded up like the movie in my display.

Attachments

• 20220825_114557.jpg
    20220825_114557.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
  • 20230713_152125.jpg
    20230713_152125.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
I always wanted this paper prop in a decent quality: the phonebook page with Doc's phone number and address from Lou's cafe. Thanks to a high-resolution auction picture from 2022, I was finally able to re-create it.

View attachment 1785371

There is a street named 'Hoffarth' in one of the listings in the section that was altered for the movie. Tom Hoffarth worked for EHP and his name shows up in many of their vintage props. You can find his name on the first page of the sports almanac as one of the 'compilers', and also in one of the news headlines of an 1885 newspaper made for BTTF 3.

Last edited:
I'm not even certain how I ended up here today. But it reminded me that I made a version of the Save the Clock tower Flyer years ago. Using the highest res images of the prop sold, I reworked and cleaned it up, but left some of its natural wonkiness. Believe me, it was tough NOT remaking it with clean, sharp fonts and perfectly straight lines. Got it done, printed a couple out and kinda forgot about the work.

What makes this one stand out is that I have retained the proper half-toning in the photo, something that's been lost on every other version I've seen.

Anyway, I'm sure by now, 99% of you have a version of this (I have 3 myself - including the in-world copy version that came with the Doctor Collector Tin) So do with it what you will!

Attachments

• Save the ClockTower flyer.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 60
I just got a notification here too, but this is random, I was chatting with another proper maker. We were wondering if anyone knew anyone who helps make replica doors for the walkman for people who have the P7 instead of the American model. We were able to get the top right chip but it's a matter of replacing cassette boy with stereo.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back