Back to the Future

I saw this photo of a 1985 Whittier High School yearbook page posted in a Facebook group recently. There were a couple of pages of random photos about the movie being made there. It was mostly just photos of Glover, Fox, the 1950s cars, and the school, but there was also this picture of the prop 1955 football schedule that someone had asked about here a few years ago. The photo has enough detail to be able to read all of the other school names and the dates.
HVHS 1955 FB Schedule.png

Have you got a picture of a screen accuracy bottle or even the screen used bottle?

What do I need to do to tweak it. Just trying to get some advice on prop making

Did you make your bottle yourself? Why don't you just buy a real vintage one? You can find a lot of them for cheap on eBay.

Here is the bottle from my collection. As you can see, the shape of the bottle is different than yours and the glass has an embossed pattern. The labels are printed onto the bottle, no paper labels.

oldpepsi.jpg

Did you make your bottle yourself? Why don't you just buy a real vintage one? You can find a lot of them for cheap on eBay.

Here is the bottle from my collection. As you can see, the shape of the bottle is different than yours and the glass has an embossed pattern. The labels are printed onto the bottle, no paper labels.

View attachment 1361193
I’ll have a look. Thanks roland!

I have quite a few of behind the scene pictures if you guys are interested, I absolutely love the effort that was put toward 2015 x)

A few examples you might have not seen! (I actually have a lot more !

View attachment 672705View attachment 672713View attachment 672712View attachment 672711View attachment 672710View attachment 672709

View attachment 672708View attachment 672707View attachment 672706View attachment 672714
the Nikes that the lady is wearing is seen in another colour worn by the orange hoverboard girl in the following picture

Attachments

• E546E43E-C100-4427-9850-1F5D70A1A4D3.jpeg
    E546E43E-C100-4427-9850-1F5D70A1A4D3.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 50
Hi Guys interesting pics you´ve all made, I´m looking for a mad dog buford tannen reward to print for my prop collection in my house, does anybody have one that can share it, I appreciated it in advance.

Last edited:
Hello, if it's not stealing someone's work, would it be possible to share a good copy of the "7/11 free pepsi coupon" please? I'm trying to collect the fillers for my wallet... Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 7-11 pepsi coupon.jpg
    7-11 pepsi coupon.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 37

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back