Back to the Future

Epic wallet MAKE BELIEVE

Your paper props look great (y)

If anyone has the Goonies ticket stub file/pic that they could send me or post, I’d really appreciate it. It’s one of the things I’d really like to add to mine.

Hi all! I came across a different version of Marty’s family photo unfortunately the quality isn’t great but I still think it’s very cool! I’ve put it next to Roland awesome made version of the movie used photo so you can see the difference! Also included the different version for everyone to see/use/have etc! If anyone has anymore information about this different version photo it would be great to hear...... thanks 02FBFA77-3715-4109-A64C-BEF619C2197E.jpegE3740EA5-FB40-46EF-98D8-43812B85EC7D.jpeg

I briefly tried to modify the new pic......those greens in Roland's modify of the original photo are spot on. I can't get that nice quality in the new pic.

Hey guys, can anyone email me a very good, hi res version of the Almanac cover? I want to get a few printed.

My email is Gmactor@optonline.net

Thanks =D

I had my Sports Almanc printed at lulu.com as "premium paperback", "perfect bound", "back & white on white" in "digest" format (5.5" x 8.5"). This format requires an original file of 5.75" x 8.75" (i.e. with 1/8" margin on all sides).
I figured that the spine width of the cover artwork that I found somewhere here in these forums corresponds roughly to 110-150 pages. Based on this, I created a notebook with 144 pages (all empty, but every second page has a tiny BTTF quote in the corner). For this, I modified the existing cover artwork, by adding a little red or gray space all around (bleed area), removing some jpg noise and adjusting the red color. I also extended the diagonal yellow band into the gray border as seen in the movie. The attached file has 3456 x 2625 pixels, which corresponds to 11.52" x 8.75" at 300dpi, and can directly be submitted to lulu.com for the format mentioned above. The printing cost is $4.13 (but the shipping adds quite a bit) and the book looks really good.
GraysSportsAlmanach-digest-cover-page001.jpg

Now, that I looked up the cover artwork for the Sports Almanac, I also found the print-ready files for "A Match Made in Space" and "Tales from Space", which were both also printed at lulu.com. (Please note that I did not produce any of the cover artworks. I took existing artwork, shared by some nice folks, and optimized these for printing). Disclaimer: I am not working for lulu.com - I just love their low prices for black&white books (with gloss color covers).

"A Match Made in Space": I printed this in A5 format (5.83" x 8.26"). To save money, I printed this as softcover ("premium paperback", "perfect bound", "back & white on white") with only 146 pages using this cover artwork (yes, the backside is different from what's used in the movie - I consider this the paperback version). Printing costs at lulu.com: $3.09.
MatchMadeInSpace-a5-cover-soft.jpg
"Tales from Space". The closest format at lulu.com was the "Comic Book" 6.63" x 10.25" ("premium paperback", "perfect bound", "back & white on white"). This required to increase the upper and lower borders quite a bit. This cover artwork was made for 64 pages. Printing costs at lulu.com: $2.17
TalesFromSpace-Notebook-cover-page001.jpg

Thank you everyone, this was fast! Now a question for you guys! So im wanting it printed custom size (to match the original) But company's like Staples and what not doesn't do custom sizing, where can I get custom sizes for a great rate? Thinking of getting a lot of them. Oh, I just want the cover printed too, not the book, just the cover, my printer isn't big enough!

Thank you everyone, this was fast! Now a question for you guys! So im wanting it printed custom size (to match the original) But company's like Staples and what not doesn't do custom sizing, where can I get custom sizes for a great rate? Thinking of getting a lot of them. Oh, I just want the cover printed too, not the book, just the cover, my printer isn't big enough!

You can always print the original size on a larger paper and trim it yourself?
It's what I tend to do!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back