back to the future frisbie pie tin wanted /where?

steveo3002

Sr Member
saw adamthewoo at a bttf event , they had god looking frisbie pie tins for sale

cant seem to find any on ebay /google...anyone know where to get one ?

thanks

I don't have a tin one but I can 3D print one in plastic and paint it to look like tin. Best I can do. Here's my computer mockup. Only thing is, I would need to somehow make the lettering for inside the plate.

Attachments

• pie plate.jpg
    pie plate.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 314
It's at that Back to1885 event.( I'm actually in that Adam the Woo video I let him wear my Doc Brown glasses.) Thats the only place I've seen them cheaper. You can buy one on etsy but its a pretty penny. I bought one there at the event myself however I suggest you just hit up the people in charge. Go to their site and hit them up and they can direct you where to go.

It's at that Back to1885 event.( I'm actually in that Adam the Woo video I let him wear my Doc Brown glasses.) Thats the only place I've seen them cheaper. You can buy one on etsy but its a pretty penny. I bought one there at the event myself however I suggest you just hit up the people in charge. Go to their site and hit them up and they can direct you where to go.

what were they ? like $25 or something ?

Oooh another excuse for me to go! My folks have a cabin 20 mins from there, I've been tempted to go.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back