Azurial's Pep Files - 12/23/12: Shrike Pilot Helmet available! Iron Man BE soon!

Re: Bubblegum Crisis Hardsuit peps any one? Helm is up! 9-2-10

i can imagine - are ou in the philipenes? i know alot of building materials are pretty expensive in that neck of the woods.

Re: Bubblegum Crisis Hardsuit peps any one? Fore Arm/Hand Plate is Up! 9-8-10

Okie Doke guys - forearm and hand plate is up - its all in one file - to make the opposite part, im sure that you know how, but for those that dont, go to 2DPatternWidow -> Flip Pattern. you may have to move stuff around, but its no big task.

Hope you all enjoy! any pics of the helm yet guys?

I know i promised the torso, but theres alot of fine tuning it needs before its even presentable and i may need to go back and start from scratch with it.

yeah, the best crisis suits i've seen have been thin guys inside, because the way the suits are built, most would have to be VERY large suits to hold a fully proportioned woman inside.
i look forward to seeing how this progresses, but it's going to be a tricky thing fitting a girl into one of those.

i can imagine - are ou in the philipenes? i know alot of building materials are pretty expensive in that neck of the woods.

actually, rubber is really cheap here. :angel

yeah, the best crisis suits i've seen have been thin guys inside, because the way the suits are built, most would have to be VERY large suits to hold a fully proportioned woman inside.
i look forward to seeing how this progresses, but it's going to be a tricky thing fitting a girl into one of those.

i'll try to make a sylia so that nene will have a companion. :rolleyes

dude really neat nice work! keep it up! lovin' your files! ;)

thank you guys! gonna be working on this in between 2 simultanious Iron Man builds. talk about keeping busy! lol

One commission suit and one for myself.

well i have an update - tho its not good news - the chest is a PAIN in the @$$! i have been trying for the last few days to hammer out the chest (had to start from scratch) but its proving some what difficult - hoping to have it done by wensday the earliest.

Re: Bubblegum Crisis Hardsuit peps any one?Chest Plate is Up! 9-13-10

okay guys, chest plate is up, back is soon to follow.

now i sleep...

Re: Bubblegum Crisis Hardsuit peps any one?

that would be awesome. Start with Bumblebee!

Any other requests? i have a megatron helm done already and it wont take much to turn it into a bee head.

just a note - i will not be doing faces - when i get around to doing my TF costume im going to be doing a sculpt of the face.

damn google chrome....

Last edited:

Steping in for a quick update for any one interested - i will be finishing the back soon here and then i will be going back to redo the helm. the first one will still be available to those who want to use it, but i got my hands on the BGC artbook so i have ALOT of referance material to pull from. i will still be keeping the suit as close as i can get it - just unsure of how im going to get the claw down on the one hand lol

Re: Azurial's Pep Files - Bubblegum Crisis - Back is Up! 9-15-10

k, update time, back is up! hope im not pumping these files out too fast for you guys, but that wont be a problem as i will be busy with other things the next few days to work on the Hardsuit project.

just an update - scince i wont have much time to work on this, im going to release folded PDOs from this point on. new torso will be up soon

Update: considering killing this project, for now. looking for a new job while working on IM suits is eating up alot of time and loosing money atm till the commission job is done

Update: I am officially killing this project due to external influances. i will post a new FOLDED pdo of a new helm in a few days but that will be my last post on this thread

Last edited:

Thanks for working on this for so long. Why'd you kill it!?

i had a lack of time to work on the project, and i may revive it after the holiday season - first i had to look for a new job, now i have to juggle 2 jobs untill after newyears at the earliest.

quick update guys - i will be revivng the Bubblegum project in a few weeks once i finish some other projects i am working on and the second job goes - first part new part will be up first week of December

update time - i have offically revive the Hardsuit project and i will be starting over from scratch (thank you for crashing, Windows!) by rebuilding all of the models. here is a preview of the NEW helm - taken directly from the Bubblegum Crisis B-Club Special artbook

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back