Limited Run Awesome Mix Vol 2 - Showtime, A-holes!

That insert looks great, Coop! Just what it would look like if it would appear in the movie, I guess... Great job!

This looks great in my collection. :cool

1.jpg2.jpg

This looks great! Interested in a Vol.2 tape with music :) I have the soundtrack, but I love having it on an actual tape. When folks at conventions ask me if it's real I just love hitting the play button haha

This looks great! Interested in a Vol.2 tape with music :) I have the soundtrack, but I love having it on an actual tape. When folks at conventions ask me if it's real I just love hitting the play button haha

Let's get you hooked up then! PM incoming... :)

Just got to say I got mine in and they are great!!! I've been showing people and spreading the word I know one person is really debating getting a set for her self

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Just got to say I got mine in and they are great!!! I've been showing people and spreading the word I know one person is really debating getting a set for her self

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thanks! Glad you like them. :)

All paid orders have shipped and all inserts have been mailed out to my first nine buyers. International peeps please be patient as it's just a simple snail mail letter so it might take a bit.

Put me down for both Vol. 1 and 2 with the music. I have bought both soundtracks but would love to have them on cassettes.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back