AVP Scar Belt & Kilt Build ?

AirborneHunter

Any suggestions on how I make an authentic belt and brown multi layer kilt?
Looks like the belt is silver...Not to sure been studying the toy figures.
I also searched here and couldn't find any help so some would be appreciated.
Thank you all for your time.

Anybody...any suggestions...
This is the belt and kilt im looking for...Thanks
scar%20predator%203.jpg

i was thinking about tearing up a gray rubbermaid tub ,.......cutting out pieces then slightly painting them

figure they won't be super-heavy ,.....
and it's plastic so they can heated to bend or fold ,...whatever,....

i still might,....but i need some schematics first ........

Most craft stores will have sheets of light leather that are perfect for the kilt. Barring that, or if heat and weight might put you off, look for vinyl imitation leather, it's a crapton thinner.

Most craft stores will have sheets of light leather that are perfect for the kilt. Barring that, or if heat and weight might put you off, look for vinyl imitation leather, it's a crapton thinner.

Thank you I will try and get some strips and attach to belt. What do you suggest for creating a silver belt? Just a metal mesh type?

I'd do it in chainmail, but I'm biased. ;> You can embellish a plain belt with some foamies and metallic paints. Canvas uniform web belts and their buckles are easy to disguise, that's probably the route I would go if not making something out of metal.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back