Avp 2010 Pc Game.

Prednuttie

I love this game regardless how stupid and buggy it is when it comes to E spamming and whining players about Plasma use. We run out of energy with plasma and they got guns. They claim i'm a noob. Don't get me wrong i always charge them with my spear and dagger and they hate that cuz i have no fear but if they in a group i'll use plasma to seperate them if i have to.

Back to the point of the story here.. mods.

MODS! This game screams for mods! I use custom sounds, vision modes and skins and minor stuff to Aliens and the Hive and there is a EGG mod too. Looks nice yes.

BUT why hasn't anyone bothered to crack the game open and bring in maps? I know you'd need a sdk tool but i am sure someone out there can understand the engine and fix it? I am really surprised nobody bothered to mod the newest AVP game and yes it was a let down by REBELLION's lazy crappy patch work.

I really wish the sprint wasn't so limited on the preds when Aliens can run a bit faster. At least it's half balanced but i really wish the hit and block registery would work at least sometime and i always have GREAT ping compared to some idiots who play on there with insanely disgusting ping but i respect them for loving the game anyways lol.

This game uses a custom engine, the Asura engine. As far as I know Rebellion has not provided the SDK for users so tere can be no real modding or custom maps yet. Also Rebellion seems to have pretty much stopped caring about this game. They discontinued support for the PS3 version.

Mods would really help this game but alas...

Really wish there had been a way to include a third-person camera mode. Being a pred is great and all, but spending the whole game looking at just your hands...not so much. Like in the Elder Scroll series, third-person isn't all that useful, but at least you can see what you look like.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back