Audrey 2

Beeb89

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I remember several years back there being a casting of the Audrey 2 taken from the one used in filming. It's an early stage version where the plant was in the vintage coffee can. I have one of those cans and am looking for an Audrey 2 to plant in it. :)
[attachmentid=8994]

If you have any leads on finding one of those casting, please let me know.

Thanks.
-B89. :D

Yup, Flagg is the preeminent Audrey II expert in these parts.

But if I'm not mistaken, his were 100% scratch made. :confused

Bruce

<div class='quotetop'>(KarlBud420 @ Jul 10 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1278215[/snapback]</div>
Yup, Flagg is the preeminent Audrey II expert in these parts.

But if I'm not mistaken, his were 100% scratch made. :confused

Bruce
[/b]

Howdy all, yes I do make the Audrey 2's but honestly, mine really are only inspired by the film and are WAY WAY WAY off from being screen accurate. I just make little killer plants. :lol Yes, the ones I do are totally scratch made.

Here a couple examples of the ones I have done...

bigaudrey.jpg

redaudrey.jpg

plant1.jpg

If you are interested in building one of these yourself I have a tutorial on my website, or you can just CLICK HERE

<div class='quotetop'>(Beeb89 @ Jul 11 2006, 07:39 AM) [snapback]1278502[/snapback]</div>
Thanks for the input, guys. :)

Flagg, thanks for the link, that'll be a BIG help. :)

-B89. :D
[/b]

Glad to help. If you do make one from my tutorial please post some photos. I love seeing others peoples take on this project.

I had one lady buy a dozen of these Audrey 2's from me a couple of years ago and she assembled them into one huge display for a haunted house. She had severed fingers and eyeballs falling out of the mouths etc. Very amusing how she worked them all together.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back