Audrey 2

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Beeb89, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Beeb89

Beeb89 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I remember several years back there being a casting of the Audrey 2 taken from the one used in filming. It's an early stage version where the plant was in the vintage coffee can. I have one of those cans and am looking for an Audrey 2 to plant in it. :)
    [attachmentid=8994]

If you have any leads on finding one of those casting, please let me know.

Thanks.
    -B89. :D

2. Apollo

Apollo Legendary Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I am 99% sure Flagg is who you seek.

3. KarlBud420

KarlBud420 Well-Known Member

Yup, Flagg is the preeminent Audrey II expert in these parts.

But if I'm not mistaken, his were 100% scratch made. :confused

Bruce

4. Flagg

Flagg Sr Member

<div class='quotetop'>(KarlBud420 @ Jul 10 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1278215[/snapback]</div>
    Howdy all, yes I do make the Audrey 2's but honestly, mine really are only inspired by the film and are WAY WAY WAY off from being screen accurate. I just make little killer plants. :lol Yes, the ones I do are totally scratch made.

Here a couple examples of the ones I have done...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you are interested in building one of these yourself I have a tutorial on my website, or you can just CLICK HERE

5. Beeb89

Beeb89 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks for the input, guys. :)

Flagg, thanks for the link, that'll be a BIG help. :)

-B89. :D

6. Flagg

Flagg Sr Member

<div class='quotetop'>(Beeb89 @ Jul 11 2006, 07:39 AM) [snapback]1278502[/snapback]</div>
    Glad to help. If you do make one from my tutorial please post some photos. I love seeing others peoples take on this project.

I had one lady buy a dozen of these Audrey 2's from me a couple of years ago and she assembled them into one huge display for a haunted house. She had severed fingers and eyeballs falling out of the mouths etc. Very amusing how she worked them all together.