Attention Muppet Fans! MR's Animal on Pre-order next week

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just got the e-mail stating that Animal will be available for $399.00 pre-order next week!

They also confirmed that Pinnochio is also being released

Last edited:
psyched that animal is finally coming out... not so keen on the price. kermie was 200, what happened? as much as i've been looking forward to this, it looks like i'll have to pass on him. i just can't justify spending 400 dollars on a puppet right now. :-(

not so keen on the price. kermie was 200, what happened?(
Animal is, well a whole different Animal then Kermit. ;)

Kermit was a little simpler in design to produce so the price was lower.

Can't wait to have him next to Kermit!

Animal is, well a whole different Animal then Kermit. ;)

Kermit was a little simpler in design to produce so the price was lower.

Can't wait to have him next to Kermit!

agreed, animal is a more complicated design, but that still doesn't merit doubling the price in my opinion. maybe i'm just bummed about not being able to afford one :cry

I think Kermit will end up being the cheapest one, as Gonzo is expected to be around the 300-400 range.

I was so thrilled about animal I dident even see Pinnochio AWSOME.Im so galde they will make him I hope I can afford him.

Bllly

psyched that animal is finally coming out... not so keen on the price. kermie was 200, what happened? as much as i've been looking forward to this, it looks like i'll have to pass on him. i just can't justify spending 400 dollars on a puppet right now. :-(

Maybe he comes with drumsticks autographed by Neil Peart of RUSH. Now THAT would be cool.

I'm going to pick him up , but cheaper than the $399.00 pre-order price through a dealer here :confused or E-bay the only others I want are Swedish Chef and Fozzie bear.

aljf:eek

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back