AT-AT Pilot Pipes

FB Trooper

Was wondering if anyone has any advice on what to use for these. I'm talking about the pipes on the AT-AT Pilot costume that run from the Helmet to the chest box!

I currently have washing machine drainage pipe but it seems a little thin. Anyone else got any better ideas or links to where i may get something better?

Bear in mind i am based in the UK so any links to sites outside of the UK would have to be able to ship abroad.

Thanks in advance guys for any and all help you may be able to offer :thumbsup

i used the washing machine drain hoses, for lack of a better solution.

i've seen plenty of vacuum cleaners with hoses that looked great, but they have been expensive... $100+ per hose, since they have all the electronics in them for the machines.

i haven't gone so far as trying to track down a hose manufacturer.

Yeah the diameter of the hose is the problem. They are perfect when it comes to flexibility.

The pic below is of what i have, just not wide enough

b963_1.JPG

Clutch should know? Shoot him a PM

I thought of him, but after reading his thread on the costume i noticed that he used the pipes from a hair-dryer. So unless i can find 2 of the same hair-dryer i don't think it's going to work. Thanks for the suggestion though :thumbsup

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back