Limited Run Assembled and Fogless TJack ASM2 Faceshell/Lenses Sets

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
11/19/16 Run is over, I am just going to get the ones made for those already on the list.

I am going to do a limited run of 10 fully assembled ASM2 kits with fogless domed lenses.

You will get exactly what is shown in the photos. All you will need to do is add foam to the inside if you decide you need it.

I will require a minimum of a $50 USD non-refundable deposit to secure your spot in the run. Once all spots are filled, I anticipate to be shipping all kits within about 2 weeks as I will be doing all of them at once.

IMG_2379.JPGIMG_2380.JPGIMG_2381.JPG

These are ready to wear right out of the box.

Price on this run will be $225 USD including tracked/insured shipping within North America. Overseas will need to contact me for additional shipping costs.

1. anonymous (paid in full)
2. klevuh (paid in full)
3. jasonpgr (paid in full)
4. hadokn (paid in full)
5. shiv (deposit paid)
6. webwarrior (deposit paid)
7. mkn177 (deposit paid)

Attachments

• IMG_2379.JPG
    IMG_2379.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_2380.JPG
    IMG_2380.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2381.JPG
    IMG_2381.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Had some questions but nobody committing yet. It's frustrating to get so many requests for finished sets and when I make them available, nobody wants them. I'll leave this up for about a week and if nobody wants them I won't offer finished ones anymore.

Bumping this...it's such a shame that an artist puts himself out there after dozens of requests and no one answers. I've bought one of these complete sets from TJack and can attest that this is the best you'll ever find. Good luck TJack!

2 deposits paid. 8 spots left. The faster this fills up, the sooner they will be shipped out :)

Would the full price need to be paid before it is shipped out? It might be a dumb question but I've never been on the rpf before

yes you'd need to make the full payment before it ships. But if you needed extra time to pay it off that wouldn't be an issue.

I have all the parts made and ready to assemble so if I can get people on board the turn around time will be very quick on these.

Put me down for a set. I just made one of my own from your non fogless kits but it doesn't sit quite as nice as I'd like it to and I messed up the paint a bit. So I wouldn't mind having my current set for my black suit/as backup and use the nice ones from your for the new Red/Blue suit I'm going to be making as soon as I get my fabric from Amazing Spiderlab.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back