Articulated mandibles tutorial?

Stanwinston school has courses:

I have a couple of threads that list all of the free stan Winston stuff.

There is not a lot of write ups here on animatronic mandible builds on this site that I have seen.

In the movies they used a remote control setup and there were about 10 pounds of servos and hardware in the animatronic masks. In the movies you had 2-4 puppet masters controlling the animatronic pieces.

hola una vez stan winston dijo que lo mas basico es lo mas practico. yo empeze de cero y busque en you tube tutoriales no necesitas mucho un par de cosa listo te dejo un video para que veas el funcinamiento de las mandibulas
Sistema de mandíbulas de depredador tutorial paso a paso

hola una vez stan winston dijo que lo mas basico es lo mas practico. yo empeze de cero y busque en you tube tutoriales no necesitas mucho un par de cosa listo te dejo un video para que veas el funcinamiento de las mandibulas
Gracias buena persona!

Yes, Stan Winston covers many of the practical basics. And it is free to study youtube tutorials. Finding the right tutorial for your needs, that is the kicker. The spring loaded setup like yours is one way to go. Without servos it is the lightest setup you can go with. I think Stan Winston School has a tutorial or two on this setup. Besides the spring loaded setup you can have a pull string type setup that has a spring or strain tensioner.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back