Aquired another Holy relic

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TimDrakeRobin

Sr Member
Here is my latest aquisition thanks to WynnStudio. I love it.
Constantine's Zippo
lightercomp.jpg

it will go nicley next to my
Holy Hand Grenades
Johninhell3.jpg

& My Kick ass Spell tattoo's
tatpic1.jpg

Now I Just need the Shotgun. And the Brass Knuckles, currently in the works (see Constantine Brass Knuckle thread)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TimDrakeRobin

Sr Member
Hi,
The design is fairly accurate. The size is not as the one in the movie is oversized, this one is a basic zippo size. The engravings, save for the St. Bennedict medallion in the center are reversed, but otherwise accurate. Still an awesome prop, one of my new favs.

Super Serg

NICE FIND.
(Damn. Japanese fans get all the cool stuff.)

Can't someone theoritically use this to make a 10 -20% larger version with Hydrospan?
:love

*ss*

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.