AQUA PRED

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
I say Minus all the hoses that is a damn fine design of a helmet. Would be an awesome looking sculpt in 1:1. Especially if you backlit the eyes with Red LEDs.

Very Cunning Design of a helmet.

Nismo300ZX

I say Minus all the hoses that is a damn fine design of a helmet. Would be an awesome looking sculpt in 1:1. Especially if you backlit the eyes with Red LEDs.

Very Cunning Design of a helmet.
Okayyyy...who's going to tackle this helmet? I would buy one for sure. And yes those slit eyes are very diabolical looking.

TokyoRose

I love the truly alien/insect feeling that it has. It's got a lot of character and does look really diabolical and terrifying. I think this would be a killer Bio.