any one near Pittsburgh, PA?

cacador

Hey gang, I was just curious if any one was near Pittsburgh. I moved out here recently from California and haven't met any big pred fans out here as of yet.

I'm way across the state, I'm in Boothwyn about 1 hour south of Philadelphia. I know Munson's in PA as well but I don't know where exactly he's from.

Damn! lol. Us Pennsylvania Hunters are going to need Dropships if we want to meet up, lol. Nice that we got 4 hunters though. Usually Cali, Arizona & Texas have most of the gang. Kithunter - Andrew, is in NJ so he kinda counts.

Nice, I'm originally from California so, lol. I just moved out here last year because the economy isn't the greatest at the moment, = /. We should definitley get together and watch some movies at some point though El1te!

Nice, I'm originally from California so, lol. I just moved out here last year because the economy isn't the greatest at the moment, = /. We should definitley get together and watch some movies at some point though El1te!

What part of California. I lived there in the 1980's in Mission Viejo, but my home town is Jacksonville, NC. Guess that's what happens when you were in a military family though...

Hey Munson, one of these days I would love to maybe go through the process of making a bio. I have never made anything or even worked with clay or anything! I'm sure that this process can't be taught in a day but it would be cool. I want to start making some things of my own!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back