any one know who makes this?

ModModel and I can get you one from the producer. Give me a few hours and I'll get you a price if you want one.

Dan

I ******* love you and my wallet and bank account both tell me I should not talk to you anymore because you are a bad influence, P.S. i'm going to order one of those new Alien kits off your site.

P.S.S. my wallet is right here, he said he's going to file for a restraining order against you. Don't worry, he doesn't mean it...

Man I can't stop buying kits, I'm trying my best to not buy Sideshow because if I do I know I'm going to end up dropping too much dough on their stuff, and I have to say, that Celtic is pretty damn cool, except the fact he has NO BODY NET!!!!! If it's worth its cost I'll probably end up getting it, but that new Alien dio on the Predstuff shop is just soooo cool, it's a must.

Oh yea, duh, I forgot, you could probably just dremel the Bio off, no?

Sorry it's going to be a bit longer for a quote, I haven't been on the PC and the timezones are messing me up. Bear with me while I get this for you... Shaitan - you want me to see if I can get just a partial cast of the kit that has just the bio area and you can dremel around it?

Dan

Sorry it's going to be a bit longer for a quote, I haven't been on the PC and the timezones are messing me up. Bear with me while I get this for you... Shaitan - you want me to see if I can get just a partial cast of the kit that has just the bio area and you can dremel around it?

Dan

Hey Faken, no rush at all man, it's just a quote, no big deal. If you can find out the dimensions too it would be very much appreciated, but it's not a rush so whatevs. :cry: Definitely appreciate you taking the time out.

That might be a good idea for my needs Faken. Can you please ask the Maker the bio dimensions? As in height from top of bio to lower jaw? Something around 8 or 9 inches tall might be nice for me. Thx again Dan.

Well I don't have exact size, but it ships in a foam inner box that is 12 x 15 x 19 and the bust fits pretty snug so its maybe an inch smaller than those dimensions. I have no clue what the mask is and the truth is I won't know until I order one as this is build to order only. I would say it's about 8" or so as a full scale is 16" - 18". I will confirm if I can get the bio cast only. Bensin - I'm PMing you prices now :)

Dan

Well I don't have exact size, but it ships in a foam inner box that is 12 x 15 x 19 and the bust fits pretty snug so its maybe an inch smaller than those dimensions. I have no clue what the mask is and the truth is I won't know until I order one as this is build to order only. I would say it's about 8" or so as a full scale is 16" - 18". I will confirm if I can get the bio cast only. Bensin - I'm PMing you prices now :)

Dan

Awesome, thanks Faken, I PMed you back, just have a couple specific questions on it, nothing huge and I'm ready to rock and roll.

That might be a good idea for my needs Faken. Can you please ask the Maker the bio dimensions? As in height from top of bio to lower jaw? Something around 8 or 9 inches tall might be nice for me. Thx again Dan.

Sent you a PM for pricing :)

Dan

I hope to use the Bio as an Aircleaner cover. .... for Pred themed bike. It has to be at least 6 inches wide tho. Here`s hoping.

heres one i did last summer!

f1_12.jpg

63_12.jpg

65_12.jpg

The sweet thing about this kit other than its sheer size is the fact that you can put 'real' netting on him and also set him up with the triple laser sight. I'm definitely going to have that done, because y'just gotta' go all the way with this massive kit!

Joe that looks AWESOME, how long did that take you? I'll understand if you don't want to tell us that it took you all of five hours, to make the rest of us feel better about our painting skills....or lack of. Well, me anyway. :)

The sweet thing about this kit other than its sheer size is the fact that you can put 'real' netting on him and also set him up with the triple laser sight. I'm definitely going to have that done, because y'just gotta' go all the way with this massive kit!
Joe that looks AWESOME, how long did that take you? I'll understand if you don't want to tell us that it took you all of five hours, to make the rest of us feel better about our painting skills....or lack of. Well, me anyway. :)

yeah,it took about 2-3 days to paint.im sure less than 10 hrs max.i had fun w/it.it was only my 2nd pred paintup since i was a kid.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back