any new movies to come

007gary

hi is there any new movies to come? I heard theres an 'alien' one in the making for next year and it got me thinking if there would be a new predator or even a possible avp part 3 movie. there's lots of rumors and fan made teaser movies about lol but is there anything for real?

also do u think there will be any game for ps4 to come? I used to love that avp on ps3 where u could play as predator or alien or marine, I had fun with that. I couldn't get into alien isolation for ps4 and sold it.

Yes, there is a new movie in production called "The Predator". Shane black will be directing it, and studio adi will be making the suits (the team behind the avp movies) and it's set to hit theaters (spring?) 2018. We don't have any news regarding games, however I'm sure once the movie is released (and is successful at the box office) someone will show interest to develop another Predator or AvP game.

I feel in the new film they should focus on showing a bit more about the predator race, about what they eat and if there are female predators and maybe show the different ranking system and how it all works. u don't really see much in the films yeah I think they should show more with the elders and the respect there it would be interesting to see a bit more in depth aproach.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back