Any lifesize Necromorphs out there?

DethBecomesYou

I am curious if there is anyone out there that has created what I mentioned in the title. I have seen lots of Dead Space Isaac costumes and helmets etc. I saw one Necromorph baby sculpt unfinished, but no life size Necromorph. If anyone knows holler! I have sculpted a very small one before. Now I am considering making a full size replica of a Necromorph as either a suit/costume or better, a statue. Anybody out there show me one they have done or know of someone that has already done this? Thanks forum readers!

The games were pretty good, but there are more than 1 different types of necromorphs. I'm not sure if it would be the easiest thing to do, expecially as a costume with all the twisted and contorted parts.

You are probably right. I do some gnarly costumes though. I may just do a statue. That way I can set it up at the window for people that pass by. LOl

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back