Anovos shipping times

dsguardian

Just ordered a Skywalker Bespin jacket from Anovos. (I lucked out and they still had a Small in stock.) What kind of shipping time should I expect? I know some people here have ordered from them, with both good and not so good results. Thank you!

I understand being disappointed when trying to track something down, but I can say without hesitation that you are much better off trying to find a third-party seller or another vendor for this.

I would not buy anything from Anovos at this point even if there were no other options. Many people will probably chime in to agree. This is a company that has taken lots of money for preorders, has shipped only a small portion of those orders, and has strung the rest of its customers along for years, promising a lot but delivering little.

Never mind, they just canceled the order and removed the jacket from their site. Ugh. I'm pissed.
Don't be pissed. When I saw your first post I visibly cringed at my screen. The other comments are not exaggerating. There are people here who have been waiting 6 YEARS for pre-order items. I'm pretty sure there are people here who have been waiting up to a year for items that were listed as IN STOCK.

I get it, a lot of people have been burned by the company, so yes, I'm at least glad they issued a quick refund through PayPal. It's just that I've had my eye on this jacket for a while, I haven't been able to find a size small ANYWHERE yet, and for a brief minute, their site allowed to purchase one in my size. So that's where I wanted to cry.

I'll keep my eye out for someone selling this, and in the meantime, I'll put in an order with Indy Magnoli soon to see if I can get a film accurate custom one made. (And possibly commission someone local, we'll see.)

Interesting to note that after I placed my order with Anovos, they took the jacket off their site and now it looks like they don't have any Star Wars merch in stock at all! Yikes.

I'm consoling myself by buying a Han Solo Premier Bespin jacket, pants and belt buckle on eBay. Hell, it's only money. Ha ha

I get it, a lot of people have been burned by the company, so yes, I'm at least glad they issued a quick refund through PayPal. It's just that I've had my eye on this jacket for a while, I haven't been able to find a size small ANYWHERE yet, and for a brief minute, their site allowed to purchase one in my size. So that's where I wanted to cry.

I'll keep my eye out for someone selling this, and in the meantime, I'll put in an order with Indy Magnoli soon to see if I can get a film accurate custom one made. (And possibly commission someone local, we'll see.)

Interesting to note that after I placed my order with Anovos, they took the jacket off their site and now it looks like they don't have any Star Wars merch in stock at all! Yikes.

I'm consoling myself by buying a Han Solo Premier Bespin jacket, pants and belt buckle on eBay. Hell, it's only money. Ha ha
I'm gonna guess it's because they're probably not allowed to sell any additional SW merch - only items that were already in the pipeline + items that were already ordered before they lost the license. It's just a guess.

I feel for you! I ordered the so called “IN-STOCK” Luke Bespin fatigues (jacket and pants) back in July of 2020 and just received them after 8 months. I repeated emailed them, replied to their announcements, especially the Texas shipping one. About 2 weeks ago, I started getting timely replies and was told that the pants were out of stock! They offered store credit, I refused. I was even told that the set would be a collectors item! I told them I wanted what I ordered and paid for and had waited 8 months for. They replied that they would ship the jacket and see if they could find the pants in a different size and get back to me. I never got a reply. Instead a couple days later, I received a shipping notice and an invoice that indicated both items had shipped, including the right size pants! It arrived with both items the right size?? I feel that I was put through the ringer for all my negative emails and they had the original items all the time!

Just ordered a Skywalker Bespin jacket from Anovos. (I lucked out and they still had a Small in stock.) What kind of shipping time should I expect? I know some people here have ordered from them, with both good and not so good results. Thank you!

The thing is - the in stock bit cannot be trusted to put it mildly. They owed my something for 4 years and i gave up and switched that to two items that said 'in stock' back in September and i've got nothing still...

I am thankful now, believe me! Interesting to note that they have nothing "in stock" for their Star Wars merch. I'm assuming they lost the license. Here's hoping a more reputable company is able to get the license and start making these things.

Anovos is the Polyurinasian word for ‘slight of hand’. Never has a company chosen a more fitting name for themselves as all they do is make your money disappear.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back