Anovos or Mon Cal Tie Pilot Costume?

And it sounds like you're in for a bit of a wait, no matter who you go with. MonCal has a wait time of about a year, and the Anovos stuff is projected to ship in July. However, you'll get most of what you need, ready to wear out of the box from Anovos.

And it sounds like you're in for a bit of a wait, no matter who you go with. MonCal has a wait time of about a year, and the Anovos stuff is projected to ship in July. However, you'll get most of what you need, ready to wear out of the box from Anovos.

Yea, MonCal is about a 32 week wait. Anovos is more expensive, about $600.00 more, than monCal.

B@t™

RSpropmasters ships pretty quick. Got my snowtrooper armor almost two weeks exactly(Thats from England to Texas). They have pilot armor, helmet, and chest box. Worth taking a look at.

They have a lot of stuff that is not on there website. Look at their Facebook Page, They have the full Tie armor on there. They have a contact link at the bottom of their webpage. Communication has been really good. Usually answer in a day or two. Dont know how busy they are after Celebration though.

They have a lot of stuff that is not on there website. Look at their Facebook Page, They have the full Tie armor on there. They have a contact link at the bottom of their webpage. Communication has been really good. Usually answer in a day or two. Dont know how busy they are after Celebration though.

Thanks! I'll look into it :).

B@t™

Chris, I am really impressed with their work as well :). I'm leaning towards them or Annavos. What I like about the Annavos helmet is that it has the built in head harness. RS Prop does provide a foam liner for their helmet. RS is alittle cheaper too.

B@t

I've got a MC helmet and armour.
Very solidly built and well put together. My only problem is that due to the thick plastic used, the details can be alot softer than those on a DL or RS.
The RS is very nice, thinner plastic means very sharp details.

How long did it take to receive yours from MC?

B@t

- - - Updated - - -

I've got a MC helmet and armour.
Very solidly built and well put together. My only problem is that due to the thick plastic used, the details can be alot softer than those on a DL or RS.
The RS is very nice, thinner plastic means very sharp details.

btw, can u post pics of yours?

B@t

How long did it take to receive yours from MC?

B@t

- - - Updated - - -

btw, can u post pics of yours?

B@t

Can't remember exactly how long, definately was less than a year.
Unfortunately my laptop is dead, and not sure if I can post pics through an ipad- pretty much the same as the one on their website, though.
It's a lovely set up, the box and armour are great, but the details on the bucket are so damn soft.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back