ANOVOS (Class-action, what do they owe u?) Thread

Although Chase sent me my refund weeks ago with a temporary credit and a check to go with it, I got my "official" notice that they ruled in my favor today against Anovos and the matter is closed.

Can not recommend this route of action enough to get your refunds and not get stuck bouncing between Charles or Kiley's lack of support via email every few weeks they can be bothered to respond.

ugh. ordered "in stock" in May... nothing... what a piece of **** these folks are. I should have known better. But I figured in stock so I would be ok. I keep getting auto emails stating we received ur inquiry. Puleese. These guys need to be shut down.

Order summary
ProductPage-DISCO-Athletic-Gold_compact_cropped.png
STAR TREK™: DISCOVERY Shore Leave Collection "DISCO" Athletic Shirt (2018 Convention Release) × 1
Command Gold / Large
$65.00​
sttng-pip-retail-cmdr-1_compact_cropped.png
STAR TREK™: THE NEXT GENERATION - Rank Pips - Commander × 1
$65.00​
sttng-pip-retail-capt-1_compact_cropped.png
STAR TREK™: THE NEXT GENERATION Captain's Rank Pip Set × 1
Captain Pip Set
$70.00​
Discount (MEMORIAL25)
$-50.00
Subtotal
$150.00
Shipping
$22.02
Total
$172.02 USD
ORDER #ANOVOS-63915​

Sorry to hear about this, that is just insane, and yet some here will still defend these thief’s and idiots at Anogos

ugh. ordered "in stock" in May... nothing... what a piece of **** these folks are. I should have known better. But I figured in stock so I would be ok. I keep getting auto emails stating we received ur inquiry. Puleese. These guys need to be shut down.

Order summary

STAR TREK™: DISCOVERY Shore Leave Collection "DISCO" Athletic Shirt (2018 Convention Release) × 1
Command Gold / Large
$65.00​
STAR TREK™: THE NEXT GENERATION - Rank Pips - Commander × 1
$65.00​
STAR TREK™: THE NEXT GENERATION Captain's Rank Pip Set × 1
Captain Pip Set
$70.00​
Discount (MEMORIAL25)
$-50.00
Subtotal
$150.00
Shipping
$22.02
Total
$172.02 USD

ORDER #ANOVOS-63915​

Ok. How do these creeps keep sending out sale emails for “in stock” stuff when they simply don’t deliver. DO MOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS!

Attachments

• E84CB341-0B9F-499B-BEE4-92D75573750F.jpeg
    E84CB341-0B9F-499B-BEE4-92D75573750F.jpeg
    495.4 KB · Views: 134
EDIT JUNE 5TH

not taking credit.
some has beat me to it, lets try to get on this class action

Hello,

I'm sure you know the story behind ANOVO's non delivery. Myself included.
I'm currently seeking legal advice, and if you could list out what they owe you and I can tally everything up that would be great

-your purchase date
-what they owe you
-amount (rounded to the nearly hundredths is fine)

In addition, I encourage everyone to follow the steps found here

I started a installment payment on 10/5/2016
Battlestar Galatica classic warrior jacket
$315.00

I had my refund sorted in ten days by going through my credit card company- as others have said, don’t waste your time with pointless emails to their ‘customer service’
I had a random email from ‘Charlie’ just checking in or ‘touching base’. He said, I see WE refunded you back in June. Err, no you didn’t, I got my CC company to charge back, that’s how I got my refund.
These guys are seriously disillusioned!

I had my refund sorted in ten days by going through my credit card company- as others have said, don’t waste your time with pointless emails to their ‘customer service’
I had a random email from ‘Charlie’ just checking in or ‘touching base’. He said, I see WE refunded you back in June. Err, no you didn’t, I got my CC company to charge back, that’s how I got my refund.
These guys are seriously disillusioned!
I tried this route, but past a certain time (6mo to 1 year depending on your CC company) they say there's little or nothing can be done due to time... those with 1+ year pre-orders i think have to file suit if they think they aren't going to get the items.

I had to go through a chargeback to get my Jan 2019 in-stock orders and that took 2mo to get everything with daily emails and communication... and im stopping hear as my blood pressure is going up ... just so frustrated and fed up with the issues i have with them...

Just breathe... letting the legal system figure this out.... thanks again to Rick for helping us with this option!

I tried this route, but past a certain time (6mo to 1 year depending on your CC company) they say there's little or nothing can be done due to time... those with 1+ year pre-orders i think have to file suit if they think they aren't going to get the items.

I had to go through a chargeback to get my Jan 2019 in-stock orders and that took 2mo to get everything with daily emails and communication... and im stopping hear as my blood pressure is going up ... just so frustrated and fed up with the issues i have with them...

Just breathe... letting the legal system figure this out.... thanks again to Rick for helping us with this option!

Fortunately I think my card company are up to a year, which unfortunately rules out my FO stormtrooper armour, but, they do owe me an AT-AT helmet from 23rd January (which was supposedly ‘in stock’)- total with shipping = $657.09.
I’ve just asked for a refund (yeah, good luck with that...) so we’ll see how that goes- will give them 21 days, then sort it with my cc company.

EDIT JUNE 5TH

not taking credit.
some has beat me to it, lets try to get on this class action

Hello,

I'm sure you know the story behind ANOVO's non delivery. Myself included.
I'm currently seeking legal advice, and if you could list out what they owe you and I can tally everything up that would be great

-your purchase date
-what they owe you
-amount (rounded to the nearly hundredths is fine)

In addition, I encourage everyone to follow the steps found here

Let me know if I can be a part of the law suit
Payment Status: paid
Tyson Bruce
Jesco Electric
7780 Joshua Villa Lane
Corona, California
United States 92881
Shipping Address
Fulfillment Status: unfulfilled
Tyson Bruce

ProductSKUPriceQuantityTotal
Handling$ 12.001$ 12.00
STAR WARS™ Inferno Squad Commander Helmet Accessory (Pre-Order)01171150$ 339.951$ 339.95
Subtotal:$ 351.95
Shipping (USPS Priority Mail):$ 31.04
Tax (CA State Tax 7.25%):$ 24.65
Total:

Let me know if I can be a part of the law suit
Payment Status: paid
Tyson Bruce
Jesco Electric
7780 Joshua Villa Lane
Corona, California
United States 92881
Shipping Address
Fulfillment Status: unfulfilled
Tyson Bruce

ProductSKUPriceQuantityTotal
Handling$ 12.001$ 12.00
STAR WARS™ Inferno Squad Commander Helmet Accessory (Pre-Order)01171150$ 339.951$ 339.95
Subtotal:$ 351.95
Shipping (USPS Priority Mail):$ 31.04
Tax (CA State Tax 7.25%):$ 24.65
Total:
Unfortunately, late last week the lawyers sent an update stating that at this time they would not take on new plantiffs.

However, they did say the judge would be hearing arguements later this month
Depending on how the judge ruled, they may take on more clients. Sorry thats not the news you wanted to hear.

Just keep looking at this thread and tha other Anovos thread for updates. You can always PM me too.

A couple of questions:

1) What do I need to do to get my Credit Card to refund the money? I'm guessing I have to contact Anovos for a refund and wait a certain amount of time?

2) Is there an official thread for the lawsuit? Here or on FB or somewhere else?

Thanks!

A couple of questions:

1) What do I need to do to get my Credit Card to refund the money? I'm guessing I have to contact Anovos for a refund and wait a certain amount of time?

2) Is there an official thread for the lawsuit? Here or on FB or somewhere else?

Thanks!

I started off with a phone call to my CC company- they’ll probably put you through to their dispute department. I lodged my complaint and they then sent forms out for me to fill in.

You will almost definitely have to provide evidence to your CC company that Anovos have ignored your requests for refunds, etc. I printed out all my dated emails and sent them as proof that Anovos hadn’t delivered.

I’ve done this once, without a hitch, and I’m currently in the process of getting my second refund sorted.

Hope that’s useful info.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back