Another Last..........retun Of The Super Black Screwup Lol.

Usurper

I sculpted this a while ago, but i disliked he film design and then altered mine too much, so i got rid of the mould, i kept one with the intension of painting and keeping for myself but i couldn't stomach it lol, thankfully my daughter took a shine to it, and the only criteria was black and red. so i tweaked the SUPER BLACK pattern and omitted the white, focusing more on greys reds and blacks. Thankfully i will not have to paint one of these again as i still dislike my sculpt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paint up looks great.  I have a pull of this mask and I actually like the style changes you made to it.  The look is very authentic even if it's not just like the film.

Thanks, i guess its cool some like what i did, i still do not though lol. and cool to know one is in Florida, that's improves the masks street cred a lot. :cool:

that is a nice piece, Not everything can be top shelf but it is a good addition to the clan. just needs dreads to make it more real and not egg shaped . but i get where you are coming from not my favorite either but an awesome job on the final product.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back