Another Alpha Meson From DW build

And more updates. I chopped the gun apart to try and shrink the distance between the barrel and main body for accuracy. Still doing cleanup and adjusting pieces here and there for a more accurate piece. Enjoy the pics and thank you for your continued interest in my work.

And here it is all back together. Size wise I have shrunk the front barrel and decreased the space between the main body and front barrel. Made the top flatter as it should be instead of to rounded.

I've been getting alot of request latley for the upcoming kits to have working electronics, I.E. LED's,switch and battery. I can do this but it will take longer to get the original gun set up to do it. the price will also go up as well.
I do apologize for the length of time on this project but I've had alot going on lately that has kept me from finishing this up and making kits available.

Unfortuanley I will not be doing any runs on this. I do sincerely apologize as I got way ahead of myself in making promises I couldn't keep. I have tried to make a mold of the gun and it failed miserably. I still have alot to learn on molding and casting. I do however have a perfect mold of the top site so if anybody would like one of those feel free to contact me.
I'll be finishing up my rebuild in the future but will not be producing any copies. I am glad that nerf has started to produce the scout again so that it can be easily modified.
Again I do apologize to this community.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back