anime coat

Sulla

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know where I can get a black Anime duster for not too much cash? I was thinking $150 or less. I like the Vash Trigun style*ish* coat called "Anime Duster" my Museum Replicas, but there has to be a place that sells it for less than $125.

HELP. :eek

I'm sure only a private commission can be so cheap (if you find a nice person to deal... Try in the cosplay community, they will help you for sure, I hope this helps...:) )

M R coat
$125? There is alot of labor involved in that coat. If it ain't made overseas, I doubt it could be done for anywhere near that price. This one probably is however.

I agree. I get a lot of requests for that coat, but everyone expects to get it for a song.

:lol

Due to the work involved, $150 is very cheap for that coat.

I agree that this coat has a nice price tag on it (though I have not shopped for Anime*ish* or cosplay coats before, I have been surfing the web shopping them out for a couple of weeks now and I really think it is a fair deal. I am willing to purchase it at that price, but I couldn't help asking around. :)

I always seem to think I get a decent deal on something but as soon as I buy anything someone chimes in with a better alternative. Ah well... :rolleyes

Yeah, trust me, no - that's a good price for that coat. Especially if you're getting the black version and aren't concerned about accuracy (the major drawback to theirs as well as the Hot Topic version).

Hot Topic does carry the "Vash" coat in red only, for $80, but I've seen them up close and they are CHEAP. Nasty fabric that won't hold up to extended wear, shoddy craftsmanship, and of course not remotely accurate. And yet, I've seen kids wearing them at conventions trying to cosplay Vash. -_- Sigh. Nobody cares about good craftsmanship these days.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back