ANH Vader chestbox

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Goldenrod

Sr Member
What dose everyone use to make their ANH chest box. Just the black box part no buttons or rods. I have one but its a bit warped.
If i have to, i'll just add bondo and reshape but if theres a fairly inexpensive alternative i'm game. But the words inexpensive and Vader don't go together very well :lol I think the cheapest thing i have on my ANH Vader is the plastic neckchain.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darth Phaeton

<div class='quotetop'>(Goldenrod @ May 18 2006, 06:52 PM) [snapback]1246343[/snapback]</div>
What dose everyone use to make their ANH chest box. Just the black box part no buttons or rods. I have one but its a bit warped.
If i have to, i'll just add bondo and reshape but if theres a fairly inexpensive alternative i'm game. But the words inexpensive and Vader don't go together very well :lol I think the cheapest thing i have on my ANH Vader is the plastic neckchain.
[/b]
The original one was made of Wood.
So just get ahold of a piece of good, strong wood, and shape it yourself :)

ob1al

Sr Member
I agree - as it happens, I'm 70% done with a new ESB chestbox and I used a piece of wood rounded off at the edges with a router, sanded, primed then painted.

ob1al

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>(ob1al @ May 18 2006, 09:04 PM) [snapback]1246381[/snapback]</div>
I agree - as it happens, I'm 70% done with a new ESB chestbox and I used a piece of wood rounded off at the edges with a router, sanded, primed then painted.
[/b]
Here's a WIP pic: