An execution in Toronto?

Lyrst

It started as a normal day, I was at the convention enjoying myself...when I saw him. I knew something was wrong, my soul burned with wonder, curiousity..what have I done? What should I do? How would I defend myself...can I be saved?!?!?! And then it happend. IMG_0009.JPG Before I knew it. I was on my knees. For what I had done, I was told one simple thing.

"You have been judged." I felt ashamed, but knew it was right in the end. "And this is your judgement."

Heh, hey guys, I know this is my first post. I met the judge (says brown on his outfit) at fanexpo, Didn't have a pen to write it down, but i thiiink(and hope) I have the right group here, he said you guys were his comrades, and knew his deeds (knew him and to send it here). And about the little story..well..I wanted something witty to go with it. Anyhew, I tried looking to make sure today, but a judge is harder to reach then one might think. I hope this reaches you, and that you enjoy your shot, in the meantime, happy conventioning, and the costume looks amazing, (And I seriously do apologize for not getting the pic here sooner). Thanks again for it, *salutes*

His shot seemed to miss the base of my spine, just enough that i'd live, to lament what I had done. He let me go..and left me with only simple thoughts. Thoughts of judgement, and the man who judged me. But this time..I wouldn't be the victim..or the problem. I'll decide...I'll be the judge of what happens next.

Wanted to keep the stories going,.. took a few more today, and leaving them here for the judge, enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_0100.JPG
    IMG_0100.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0101.JPG
    IMG_0101.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0102.JPG
    IMG_0102.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0103.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0104.JPG
    IMG_0104.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 53
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back