American Reunion -April 2012-

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Goonie

Sr Member
Seems the original American Pie cast has gotta eat. :rolleyes

Here is the Red Band trailer. I repeat, the Red Band trailer - although it's nothing we haven't seen in the first two movies:
Movie Trailers

It's Red Band, so you'll have to enter in your birthdate. Might not come up automatically so click on where it says American Reunion.

*yawn*:sleep

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Paul Andrew

Sr Member
:lol I was just thinking about how funny the first two flicks were the other day. Kinda glad we're getting a new one.

JD

Master Member
This doesn't look terrible. I only wish that they might've had some of the original crew on this... new director/writers from the Harold/Kumar flicks.

Stansfield

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I for one love these movies.

The cast has great chemistry and you get what you expect...a fun couple of hours.