Amazing Spider-man web shooters

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Web_Slinger

it's been bugging me since i first saw the new web shooters that i had seen them some where before.

then my brain clicked and they look almost the same as this http://www.amazon.com/CROW-WRIST-WATCH-NECKLACE-SET/dp/B0019929XM

I use to have one of these a few years back and they are about the same size as the webshooters in this photo.

Just thought i would share this with the other spidey fans as i totally geeked out when i remembered these.

ps if this is in the wrong forum please move it to the correct one :)

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

superDrool

Sr Member
I thought the same thing. Maybe that is the way his shooters come to be, through this prototype of watch and bands parts. :)

Web_Slinger

There is a few differences but with a little chrome and some changes to the watch they would look almost spot on, if i can find my one i might have a try and turn it into a web shooter.

Web_Slinger

im almost sure the guts of the watch has the cogs that the shooters have im trying to find something close to the middle section it looks kind of like a red led button but from the other pics of the shooters it's either a warning light for low webbing or something else.

superDrool

Sr Member
From what I gathered in the trailer there were little green LEDs on the side that primed up as he armed the shooters. Silly as it sounds, the red indicator looks like a sweeping radar image.

But flipping a red glass stone to it's flat side can recreate that look pretty easily.