Unlimited Run Aliens Pulse Rifle Motion Tracker Flamethrower Slings

Hey, Matt!

I know that this isn't the right thread, but can't seem to find the place where we were discussing this originally (years ago!):

Are you still planning to do a run of Hudson bypass kit pouches?

I would LOVE to get one if it happens.

Thanks!

I need one for my newly acquired Pulse Rifle. How much for delivery to the UK? Do you also still sell the modified clip for the Snow Wolf airsoft Pulse Rifle? Thanks

Shipping to UK is usually around 14-16 USD for one sling.

I spoke to my sample maker 2 days ago. She can do a new run, but will take longer since she has grandchildren to look after now.

I have enough clips to do 30 slings, so will start prepping the hardware this month.

Shipping to UK is usually around 14-16 USD for one sling.

I spoke to my sample maker 2 days ago. She can do a new run, but will take longer since she has grandchildren to look after now.

I have enough clips to do 30 slings, so will start prepping the hardware this month.
How much does a sling cost?

I stumbled upon this thread and was wondering if slings are still being sold. I'm making two Motion Trackers and was seeing if any are still for sale. I know this thread is a few months old, so It's a shot in the dark.

I sent a PM to Noble late last year and he replied saying he'd most likely to a run this year but I've heard nothing in months and had no replies to my messages.

Still holding out for one though, my motion tracker doesn't look right without it!

I sent a PM to Noble late last year and he replied saying he'd most likely to a run this year but I've heard nothing in months and had no replies to my messages.

Still holding out for one though, my motion tracker doesn't look right without it!

Yeah i enquired last year aswell and he can take a little while to reply. He needed more interest to do more runs of the slings and marker flares but lets hope with the interest since he considers a run later this year

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back